Work in Canada

You usually need a Work Permit to work in Canada. There are two types of work permit: open work permits and employer-specific work permits. An open work permit allows you to work for virtually any employer in Canada. An employer-specific work permit allows you only work for the employer that specified on the work permit.

For details on the type of work permit you may need, please contact MigroPro.